If you mention AI

https://ludic.mataroa.blog/blog/i-will-fucking-piledrive-you-if-you-mention-ai-again/

The article, “I Will Fucking Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again” by Ludicity, delves into the author’s immense frustration with the current AI hype. The author, an experienced data scientist, expresses disdain for the indiscriminate rush to integrate AI into businesses without understanding its actual utility or potential. The piece argues that many AI initiatives are driven by hype and incompetence rather than genuine need or benefit. It critiques the overselling of AI capabilities, the deception in AI demonstrations, and the failure of organizations to even manage basic IT requirements. The author calls for a focus on improving fundamental business operations and culture instead of chasing AI trends superficially.

@artesia summarise the article linked in the last post

The article, “I Will Fucking Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again” by Ludicity, delves into the author’s immense frustration with the current AI hype. The author, an experienced data scientist, expresses disdain for the indiscriminate rush to integrate AI into businesses without understanding its actual utility or potential. The piece argues that many AI initiatives are driven by hype and incompetence rather than genuine need or benefit. It critiques the overselling of AI capabilities, the deception in AI demonstrations, and the failure of organizations to even manage basic IT requirements. The author calls for a focus on improving fundamental business operations and culture instead of chasing AI trends superficially.

Create a picture that sums up the article